Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet Our Pet of the Week

Hunter

I'm Hunter and like a big cat on the African plains I love to stalk and pounce... but feather toys are my fancy, not real prey!

In fact I like toys so much that I will play fetch with you if you've got my favorite stuffed mouse.

Once I'm tired from all of my "hunting" I love to sit in your lap and drool in delight while you pet me all over.

I'm hunting for a heart to pounce on, are you the one? Learn how to adopt me!

How You Can Help

Every week, we ask the community to help us find one special pet a loving home. There are three easy ways to help, and you can do them all from the comfort of your home!

1. Click here to see Hunter's video, then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

2. Print out Hunter's profile and post it at your local hangouts.

3. Donate online to help animals like Hunter get the care they deserve.

Together We Can Make a Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment