Monday, August 2, 2010

Reactive Rover Seminar Coming Up

by Valerie K. Kane, HSSV Volunteer




On Sunday, August 8, HSSV is hosting a full day "Reactive Rover" seminar, taught by Kim Moeller, a dog reactivity expert. If you have a dog who barks or lunges while on a leash, especially when he sees another dog, then this seminar is perfect for you.

Luckily, my dog, Tosha, is not a reactive rover, but as a Dog Socializer volunteer at HSSV, I'm always looking to expand my dog training skills. So, I'm signed up and looking forward to learning from Kim. I should note that this class is for people only, so Tosha will have to stay home this time.

If you want to join me, the seminar is from 9 AM to 4:30 PM at the HSSV Animal Community Center, with lunch included. HSSV is co-hosting the seminar with South Bay Trainers and Positively Trained. Hope to see you there.


To register for the Reactive Rover seminar, visit http://hssv.convio.net/site/Calendar/260476682?view=Detail&id=104562.

No comments:

Post a Comment