Regina the cat is awesome in so many ways -- here are just a few reasons why YOU should come meet one of HSSV's most interesting (yet overlooked) black cats.
1. She is man's best friend. Many of us here at HSSV suspect she may have been a dog in a previous life. Not only is she loyal, she's also super playful and smart enough to learn a trick or two.
2. Her batting average is off the charts. Since arriving here at HSSV, Regina has dazzled us with her ability to hit any pitch (as long as it's with a crinkly ball). She's a sporty gal that you'd be proud to have on your lineup. Come see for yourself -- her accuracy is uncanny.
3. She is the opposite of shy. If you are looking for a confident cat who knows what she wants in life, look no further than this lovely lady.
|"You can do it. Adopt me."|
4. She's an award-winning conversationalist. Well, maybe not to the extent of Ellen, but pretty darn close. If you are the kind of person who likes a bit of witty back-and-forth banter between you and your furry friend, Regina would be happy to oblige.
|"What do you mean Cat Week is over?!"|
5. Not that looks matter, but she's GORGEOUS! Her coat is so shiny she could star in her own L'Oreal campaign. Also, her previous owner stated that she is half Siamese. Don't believe it? Just come meet her, you'll see.
|"Because I'm worth it."|