Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pet of the Week

Meet Dennis

"Ahhh, the bunny life sure is sweet here at HSSV, but it would be even sweeter in a home to call my own.

My name is Dennis and I love to hang out with my two-legged friends, especially when they have my favorite fruits and veggies!

I'm a calm and gentle rabbit, but give me some room to stretch my legs and you'll see just how much I love to run and jump.

Are you ready for some bunny to love? Come see me today! "

How You Can Help

Every week, we ask the community to help us find one special pet a loving home. There are three easy ways to help, and you can do them all from the comfort of your home!

1. Click here to see Dennis' video, then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

2. Print out Dennis' profile and post it at your local hangouts.

3. Donate online to help animals like Dennis get the care they deserve.

Together We Can Make a Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment