Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I am Cherry

And I'm 4.  That makes me a Big Girl now.  


The foster lady asks me what I've been doing with my life before I was 4 years old, but I can't tell her.  It was like one day I was in The Before Time and then I was Here.

Now that I'm Here, there are many things I have to learn about, like toys that make horr-en-dous squeaky noises and outside potty places that take forever to get to.  I have to walk a very long way to get anywhere around Here, and my legs are very short.

But the lady says that I don't have to be good at everything right away.  We're going to take our time.  She says that Big Girls like me get to go at their own speed, and their foster moms are like training wheels for their new home.  I like this idea because it will give me good practice.

The lady says the first thing I need practice in is hands.  When I first came Here, I thought the lady's hands were grabby and fast and maybe they would do secret things when I wasn't looking.  But now I know they are not for grabbing or doing secret things but for rubbing my sweet chin and my ears and chest.  Now I like it when the lady shows me her hands because she goes at my favorite speed, see?



I'll write more next time when I learn a new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment