Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cute cat videos?! Yes, please.

Seven reasons you need a cat:

1. Adorable Meowing
"Mickey"
"Sooo, where's the wet food?"

2. Irresistible Head-Butting
"Joey"
"Rub, rub, rubby rub rub.  I do so love to rub."

3. Oh, the Attitude!
Sammi
"Kibble?  You have got to be joking."

4. You can exercise them from the comfort of your couch!
"Regina"
"Feather?!  Attack!!"

5. Two Words: Lap Muffins.
"Leya"
"I will knead this lap into bread if it takes me all day."

6. The Door Greetings
"Peppermint Patty"
"Hellooo?!  I know you can see me!"

7. Purring.
"Harriet"
"I am cat.  Hear me purr."

Want to see more action from our kitties? Come visit us today!  We are open seven days a week, check out our hours and locations for more info.

UPDATE: Leya, Joey, and Harriet have all found forever homes!  Hooray, HSSV cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment