Friday, February 7, 2014

Meet Your Match

Looking for a date this Valentine's Day?  Look no further than...


Did you know that a third of all relationships begin online?  You can meet YOUR match today just in time for February 14th.  Go ahead and check out some of the dating profiles written by none other than our available HSSV cats.  They are all single and ready to mingle.

Name: Victor
Age: 8
Occupation: Personal Trainer

Hobbies: Rubbing on legs, dabbling in fantasy football

Looking For: Someone who can appreciate a real man-cat.  I'm sturdy and stately, ladies, so go ahead and check me out.  I'd love to be the center of your world, and I'll make sure you get all the attention you desire (as long as you have a little Fancy Feast to give in return).  Check out my profile or stop by my place for some one-on-one face time.
 
Name: Regina
Age: 7
Occupation: Psychiatrist

Hobbies: People-watching, tossing the ball around, reading romantic novels

Looking For: A single someone with a passionate heart and a good arm.  My idea of the perfect date would first be a nice couch session so we could slowly get to know each other, followed by a fun game of fetch-the-crinkly-ball.  You may even get a little love bite or two, if you get lucky.

Name: Mickey
Age: 9
Occupation: Professional Couch Sitter

Hobbies: Hanging out, watching Netflix, kneading the heck out of blankets

Looking For: A comfy couch I can permanently glue myself to.  And a person who knows how to scratch behind ears.  If you already have a feline friend but have room in your heart for one more, look no further than yours truly.

Name: Sammi
Age: 7
Occupation: Professional Chef


Hobbies: Eating, eating, and eating some more

Looking For: Food.  More accurately, a person with lots of food.  If you don't have any on you, don't worry about it.  I'm not one of those girls who will turn you down because of what you may or may not have in your pocket.  I'll let you shower me with massages no matter what, I will NEVER play hard to get.  But don't be offended if I check your pockets for myself.  You know, just in case.

Name: Mason
Age: 3
Occupation: Male Model

Hobbies: Leaning in for cheek rubs and being really, really, ridiculously good-looking

Looking For: A human who appreciates my ruggedly handsome features.  Because, let's face it, how often do you see a cat with such a dashing complexion?  I'd love someone who has a lot of attention to give a fabulous feline like myself.  Let's set up a date soon, okay, Beautiful?  I promise I won't let you down.


Find an available kitty near you to help celebrate YOUR Valentine's Day!  View more profiles and photos on our website or come in today and meet your match.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment