Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet Our Pet of the Week

Bailey

Hi, I'm Bailey and I can't wait to hop into a new home!

I'm a very inquisitive bunny who likes to explore everything around me by standing on my hind legs or bumping objects with my nose.

I love to play with my toys, dig around in my blankets and nibble on fresh veggies.

If you're looking for some bunny to love, I promise to make you smile every day! Learn how to adopt me!

How You Can Help

Every week, we ask the community to help us find one special pet a loving home. There are three easy ways to help, and you can do them all from the comfort of your home!

1. Click here to see Bailey's video, then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

2. Print out Bailey's profile and post it at your local hangouts.

3. Donate online to help animals like Bailey get the care they deserve.

Together We Can Make a Difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment